Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day Eleven

Back to work today....it's nice to get back to a routine!  I start the day by going to the gym at 5:00 or 5:30 am....depending on the day of week....with my sixteen year old daughter.  We do a BOOTCAMP a couple of days and WEIGHTS a couple of days...sometimes ZUMBA (although I am a VERY CLUMSY zumbaist!)  Then it's home to shower, shave and shine....make lunches....get kids on their way....and then off to work I go!  I love working at a doctors office...EVERYDAY is a NEW EXPERIENCE and a day to LEARN something NEW!   I work til about 2:00....then home to be ready for kids to come home!  Fridays are my days....the office is closed...so that's my play day...UNTIL my husband goes back on four tens....when the time changes back to DAYLIGHT SAVINGS....then its a date day, or a bike riding day...or....just a day to catch up on our rest.....
Day Eleven:  Don't you just love the bakers twine tied in a button?  It adds just the right touch to day eleven...stamped in versamark with pewter embossing powder.  Punched out squares in Polka Dots Parade (double sided designer paper in Old Olive), add a FESTIVE background!


Below is another goodie for guests, friends or coworkers....I purchased the container at a local store filled it with candy, trinkets and embellishments (it was one days goody at my retreat).  Tied it with Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribon.  I then cut snowflakes with the Snow Flurry Diecut...added a glimmer circle with a glimmer brad and a name tag....(which I typed and printed with my computer)...you could use your favorite alphabet stamp set too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...