Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen:  Yesterdays post was simple to figure out....just use that glimmer paper!  I LOVE glimmer paper!!! The silver glimmer paper makes BEAUTIFUL snowflakes!  Today...#13 is a simple one too...I stamped using Early Espresson embossing powder.   What I want you to notice is how I attached the tag to the ribbon....A SAFETY PIN from the VINTAGE TRINKETS embellishments .....I love using the safety pins...SO FUN!!!


DO YOU REALIZE Christmas is only 12...TWELVE...12...YES TWELVE days away!  This is an old post...but a GREAT way to give gift cards using the TOP NOTE diecut!  I'm headed down the mountain today to START on my Christmas shopping....HOPE YOU ARE ALL FINISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...