Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Petite Petals Thank you!

Good Morning...Good Morning...Good Morning!!! Today is going to be a GREAT day!  I can just feel it!!! I already have a load of laundry finished, I've been to the gym, lunches are made...back to school today for the kiddos!  LIFE is good and I have a cheery thank you card to share with you!  I made this card using the Petite Petals Punch to punch my flowers and added Early Espresso Candy Dots (without the brad base) to the center.  I purchased the Tea Lace Paper Doilies months ago, but haven't used them and I saw this idea in a magazine.  It was a fun...happy card to make.  I stamped the stems in Old Olive using the Simple Stems stamp set in the Occasions Catalog and cut the greenery with the Fringe Scissors in the same catalog.   I added a piece of Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon to finish it off and mounted it on a piece of Pacific Point designer paper from the Brights Paper Stack and then mounted it on Whisper White cardstock.  My sentiment came from the Happy Watercolor stamp set, but you can use any sentiment...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, THINKING OF YOU, HELLO....so many options!!
The inside of my card is VERY SIMPLE, leaving plenty of room to write a note to a dear friend!  I have to get my thank you written and in the mail today!!! I'm a little behind!!!  Thanks for stopping in today!  Hope it's a GREAT one for you too!  I want to leave you with this...




"..in the End, all that really matters isn't the things you did, but what its effects are today, not the knowledge you have learned, but how you applied it, not the words that were said, but how they made you feel, and most of all, not the moment of occurrence, but how it’s now just a part of our memory.. Every day, we make memories.. Let's paint lives with happy ones.."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...