Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, April 28, 2014

April Challenge - Day 28

GOOD MORNING!!! HAPPY MONDAY!!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!!!  I can't believe this challenge is almost finished!  What will I do in May???  Today I have another birthday card for you....

The designer paper is from the Subtles paper stack.  The cardstock is Early Espresso, Whisper White and Melon Mambo.  I used two buttons from the Subtles designer button pack, a couple of candy dots from the Neutrals collection, some linen thread and Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon (which is retiring and available while supplies last).  The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and the punches I used are Word Window, Modern Label, Pansy, Boho Blossoms, 1" Circle and 1/2" Circle.  I hope the recipient enjoys it!  



HOPING THIS IS A FANTASTIC WEEK!!






 A bend in the road is not the end of the road...
unless you fail to make the turn.       
   
Author Unknown  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...