Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, April 4, 2014

APRIL CHALLENGE - Day Four

GOSH...today's card was so simple to make!  I made it while watching this weeks episode of THE VOICE...just sittin' on the couch relaxin'!  I love how it turned out, I hope you do too!!!

The colors that I used are Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Whisper White.  I used circle the 3/4" circle punch, the circle punch from itty bitty shapes and the small oval punch.  I stamped the stem with the Secret Garden stamp set the happy birthday is from the Bring on the Cake stamp set.  I inked the edges of the flowers with Soft Suede ink and attached them with dimensionals so the are not just flat on the page.  I also curled the petals of the large flower by wrapping it around a pen.  

I hope you have a chance to try it out!  Love the simplicity of it...and you could use so many different colors!

Thanks for stopping by and have a FANTASTIC WEEKEND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...