Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Graduation THANK YOU

Good Morning!  I have a quick simple card to post today!  I didn't go on a hike yesterday...going today instead...so I had time to play in my workshop.  Mostly I worked on things for my upcoming retreat (I'll show you during or after the retreat!).  I also made thank you notes for my daughters graduation gifts and scholarships.  My boys just bought cards...but Becca...she wanted homemade cards....and OF COURSE....I was thrilled!  I have to make 40 of them so I needed quick and simple!



For the card base (4 1/4 X 11) I used Certainly Celery (retired...but I had a whole pack to use).  For a workshop I would use Old Olive ore Pear Pizzazz.  I cut a mat of Whisper White 4 X 5 1/4 and used the Pansy punch to punch the flower.  I adhered the Tangerine Tango designer paper to the back and mounted it on the card base.  A simple thank you stamp with some Linen Thread finished it off.  I think for the rest of them I will punch the thank you out with the small oval punch...then it will look like a leaf.  I added a Early Espresso center to the flower and added a pearl....that's it ...EASY...QUICK and ADORABLE!!! My daughter LOVED IT!!!


Make it a habit to tell people thank you.  To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.  Truly appreciate those around you and you will soon find many others around you.  Truly appreciate life, and you will find that you have more of it! 

~Ralph Marston


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...