Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, June 23, 2014

RETREAT PREPAREDNESS!

Hey EVERYONE!!!  A quick post to let you know I am busy getting ready for my upcoming scrapbooking retreat!  It will be four days of scrapbooking bliss! 
I CAN'T WAIT!!!   I don't have a project ready for today, but I should tomorrow!  It was a busy weekend with kiddos and hubby....JUST CATCHING UP around the house!  I hope you had a WONDERFUL weekend and are ready for your week!  FIND TIME TO DO SOMETHING FUN & CREATIVE!

I wanted to remind you of my promotions that are going on!  REMEMBER I will send you three finished projects for every $50 (before tax and shipping) spent at my online store!   There are also perks if you JOIN MY TEAM!!

Now is a great time to join Stampin' Up and I will give you a $30.00 shopping spree if you JOIN MY TEAM!


 
For a limited time you can join Stampin’ Up! for only $50.00!
This wonderful opportunity will only last until June 30, 2014, so take what you already love doing—stamping and paper crafting—and make a little money while you're at it or be a hobby demonstrator and get a discount on your own products!
 
You can choose a Starter Kit option!
 
 $50 Kit with $55 worth of products which you select
OR
   $99 Kit with $125 worth of products which you select
and you will receive

  • 30% off you first order of $150.00 or more placed within 45 days of joining Stampin' Up.
  •  20% off all other orders
  • A FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit is also included in your Starter Kit
  • Free Convention registration (if registered for Convention by June 20th) 
  • When you are on my team you will have access to a special facebook page with lots of help, ideas and information.  Also available to you are all of my ideas, instructions, and templates!
There is NO RISK!  You can try it...see how you like it...and enjoy a 20% discount on product you already LOVE! 





 I would LOVE to have you join my team!  
Please contact me with ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...