Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Be YOU tiful

Good Morning!  Here's wishing you a MARVELOUS MONDAY!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  My Saturday was filled with adventure...we floated the river...well part of it...until my son flipped his kayak....and then watched his sisters keys...then his keys...go down river...never to be found again.  We spent the rest of the afternoon having their vehicles towed to dealerships so they could have new keys made....NO SPARES!!!  Yikes!  Sunday was UNEVENTFUL...which was FANTASTIC!  I was able to spend time creating and watch the S.F. Giants play on television...I LOVE the GIANTS!!!

Today I have a card for you that I am submitting into the Color Throwdown Challenge.



I really like these colors.  I did have to change it up a bit, because I wanted to use current Stampin' Up! colors.  I chose Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green and Bermuda Bay on a Whisper White card base.










Do you love it?  I wasn't intending this to look tropical, but it does!  I used the Flower Patch stamp set along with the Flower Fair framelits.  On the large flower I heat embossed the white center.  I also used the Everything Elenore stamp for the background.  The Bermuda Bay cardstock was dry embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I scored and folded the leaves to add dimension, then added a Basic Pearl and a metal button to finish it off!  It would be a cool addition to a tropical vacation scrapbook page too.....OH THE POSSIBILITIES!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Come back tomorrow....I have ANOTHER cute card for you...plus weekly deals and other specials!

HAVE A GREAT DAY and meditate on this....

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. 
Live the life you have imagined.”
  – Henry David Thoreau

4 comments:

  1. What a great combination of elements resulting in such a beautiful card! Love it! I'm so glad you could play along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty...I just love your trio of flowers and the added texture looks great!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...