Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Happy Day

Good day to you all!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope life is treating you well and it's a HAPPY DAY!

Today I have a card for you that I made to add to the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  UNFORTUNATELY...I thought I had to have it in on Monday by midnight...but I had to have it in by Monday at NOON (PDT)....better learn to read better!  I'm still gonna share it with you because I love it and I hope you will too!




Here is the sketch....simple and clean!















...and here is my card!  The stamp sets used were Too Kind (for the flower stem) and Banner Banter (for the sentiment).  I punched circles using the 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches.  The colors I used are Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White and Coastal Cabana.  I LOVE the Calypso Coral Seam Binding Ribbon...it is BEAUTIFUL!  The embellishments I used are buttons, candy dots, bakers twine and the seam binding ribbon.  I mounted the Daffodil Delight designer paper on a Whisper White cardbase.  I thought I was so clever using three flowers as my three columns....guess I shouldn't be so prideful...lol!  I hope you love it though...that it inspires you...and that you'll give the sketch a try!

Hope you all have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!  CREATE!!!

 “The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.”
 — Alan Alda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...