Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Fall Founders Circle Cards

Good morning everyone and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!  Be safe tonight if you are  going to be out and about!  I am heading out to my shop to get some projects finished to share with you...but I wanted to show off some of my favorite cards from Founders Circle (my upupline attended).  These were shared with my Stampin' UP! team and they are wonderful...so I wanted to share them with you!  

These are my favorite Halloween and Fall cards....I'm sorry I don't know who created them, so I can't give credit...but they are FANTASTIC!




I have several Christmas cards I will be sharing from Founders Circle too.  They are STUNNING...so be sure to check back in!

I leave you with a VERY IMPORTANT list that I saw on facebook this morning!  ENJOY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...