Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, November 21, 2014

Beauty of the Season and Ornamental Pine

Good afternoon!  Well I had a post for you yesterday...but for some reason...I did not publish it...so TODAY...I have two cards for you! 

My youngest daughter, Kathryn, is in girl scouts and is selling nuts and candy right now.  One of the caramel candies comes in a tin...which is my inspiration for these two cards.  You can find inspiration ANYWHERE!

Here is my inspiration and my first card!  This card was made with the Hardwood stamp set, Ornamental Pines stamp set and the Beauty of the Season stamp set.  The colors are Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Real Red and Mossy Meadow.  I LOVE how it turned out!


Here is my second card....I really wanted to make a birdhouse...because the tin is a birdhouse.  It was simple to make.  After stamping my Basic Gray in VersaMark with the Hardwood stamp, I used the circle from the middle of a stamp in the Chalk Talk stamp set....(yes....I save those pieces of stamps that normally get thrown away)...to make the opening to the birdhouse by stamping several times in VersaMark.  The bird...OF COURSE....is the Bird Builder punch....the one I thought I would NEVER USE!  I colored my Basic Pearls with my Cherry Cobbler Blendabilitie and added some Dazzling Diamonds paper to make the roof look like it had snow on it.  I used the Ornamental Pine stamp set...isn't it BEAUITIFUL! 

My lesson of the day is...look around...there is LOTS of INSPIRATION out there!

Thanks for stopping by and
have a WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...