Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, December 22, 2014

White Christmas Candle

Good morning!  WOW....this month has gone by so fast!  I am heading to Modesto to have Christmas with my mom and brother today, but I wanted to share a candle that I made with the White Christmas stamp set!   I LOVE how it turned out!  I stamped it on white tissue paper, inked some color in the sky and colored in parts of the snowman. I then placed the tissue paper around the candle, put some wax paper on top and used my heat gun to melt the image onto the candle!  I added some Real Red satin ribbon and a All is Calm embellishment with some linen thread.  This would make such a great gift and I know the recipient would love it!

Give it a try...with any stamp set!  It's a FUN project!


Blessings to you and yours this lovely Monday!  

1 comment:

  1. Your information was so good. I learn more from this. I am sure you have great knowledge about this. Please share more information like this.
    Soy Wax Candles for sale online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...