Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Sheltering Tree - you warm my heart

Happy Day to you all!  I hope your day is going well!  Mine got off to a really SLOW start!  I have a card today for you that we made at my workshop yesterday!  
I must say that I LOVE this new Sheltering Tree stamp set...and so did my ladies! 

The little heart is from the Wood You Be Mine stamp set.  

Doesn't it make a cute Valentine card.  I just sponged some Old Olive for the ground and some Bermuda Bay for the sky.  The Whisper White is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the Real Red that it is matted on is 3 3/4" 3 3/4"....and then adhered it to a piece of Crumb Cake measuring 4" x 5 1/4".  I added the sentiment, a glitter paper heat punched with the new Confetti Heart Punch and a piece 1/4" Real Red Cotton Ribbon before adding it to the Early Espresso base!  

There are so many cute ideas on Pinterest...and here is one of my favorites...all of the seasons!  What a great stamp set!


HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...