Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, February 5, 2015

14 Days of LOVE - DAY FIVE

Hey everyone!  Hope your morning is off to a GREAT start!  It's raining in our little mountain town and I am LOVING IT!!!  It's suppose to be quite a storm up here...HOPING, HOPING, HOPING...I want to be drought FREE!  

Well it's DAY FIVE of my 14 Days of LOVE projects...HOPE YOU ARE LOVING THEM and FINDING INSPIRATION!


Today's project is made with the Fry Box die.  I cut it out in Real Red and then cut just the back out in a piece of Stacked With Love designer paper to line it.  I stamped a sentiment with the You Plus Me stamp set and mounted it on cardstock and sandwiched another piece of Stacked With Love designer paper in between. After I took this photo...I added some bling and filled it up a little more with Hersheys chocolate kisses and Dove chocolates.

Simple...quick...and DELICIOUS!


Thanks for stopping by today...don't forget to see what's next by joining me tomorrow!

HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...