Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Build a Birthday!

Good Tuesday morning to my creative friends!  I'm sorry I didn't get a post in yesterday...not even one of my favorite quotes!  AGAIN...I was flying by the seat of my pants!  I had a workshop last night and hadn't even started getting ready for it!  My plan was to spend a couple hours on Saturday and a couple hours on Sunday prepping...BUT...my husband made plans for us both days. We went to friends on Saturday and had a delicious cod dinner and discovered a new game...Mexican Train Dominoes....WE HAD A BLAST! I had never played even regular dominoes.  It was great!  I especially loved it because the adults enjoyed it...and my kids loved it!  I promptly ordered a set when I came home and it should arrive today....gotta love Smile Amazon Prime!!!

Then on Sunday after church we had some friends over for a bbq...but first we went to the shooting range...adults and kids...had tons of fun then came home for a Corn Hole tournament while the tri-tip cooked.  I have to tell you about our DELICIOUS dessert!  My husband made homemade banana ice cream (I was skeptical) and I had the BRILLIANT idea of putting it on top of a brownie with nuts and slices of fresh strawberries...OH MY GOODNESS...it was like a banana split!  I think I'll serve this at my September retreat!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

So here I am today with a post...





We made this card at last nights workshop using the Build a Birthday stamp set.  The colors I chose are Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Smokey Slate, Cucumber Crush and Tempting Turquoise. Isn't it a FUN card?












....and don't forget the inside!  A really cool thing about this stamp set is it's versatility...you can turn the stamps the other direction to make a candle!  FUN!!

Thanks bunches for stopping by my blog!  You keep me creating!









~TODAY'S THOUGHT~ 

Today will never come again...
Be a blessing.
Be a friend.
Encourage someone.
Take time to care.
Let your words heal and not wound.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...