Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Watercolor Wash and Gorgeous Grunge

Good Morning!  It's Wednesday!  Yep...I'm here bright and early.  I have a friend who teaches my daughter how to ride and take care of horses...she's out of town so it was our day to feed them and muck their stalls...so we were up BRIGHT AND EARLY!

Today's card is another Pinterest inspired card.  I really enjoy finding cards that I love that are made with other companies stamps...and figuring out how I can make them using Stampin' Up products.  It's just one of the FUN things I get to do!
I made the background of this card with the Watercolor Wash background stamp.  I did it by coloring just the corner of the stamp with my Stampin' Write markers and then stamping it at an angle onto Whisper White cardstock. Then I stamped the top and the bottom with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  I chose Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise as my colors.  The butterfly is punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch...in both designer paper and vellum.  The sentiment is from the Build a Birthday stamp set and I stamped it in Memento Black ink.  I had to add some candy dots to finish it off...OF COURSE!



You know I love to decorate the inside of the card.  Just a bit of Gorgeous Grunge in all three colors and a butterfly punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch...again in both designer paper and vellum. I layered the stamped piece of cardstock onto a piece of Tempting Turquoise cardstock.  Oh...and don't forget some bling for the body of both of the butterflies!





Here are a couple of close ups of my butterflies!


WHOOPS...
      I almost forgot to share my inspiration card!

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by! 
I LOVE creating and LOVE sharing what I do with you!  I'll be here tomorrow...so come on back now...ya' hear!!!

~TODAY'S THOUGHT~
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.   
Mother Teresa






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...