Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Awesomely Artistic Fall Card!

Hello!  Happy Thursday!  Are you excited about the long weekend coming up?  I hope you have something really FUN plans!  I'm headed to my moms for a visit and some grocery shopping!  I also hope to make it to our old home church on Sunday in Turlock!  Today though...I had to do payroll and pay bills at the office and getting around our little town was pretty crazy. Those of you who come to my retreats or just to visit...know that there is construction on the mountain...ALL SUMMER LONG. Now they are working in town too...in two different spots. They've had to put in new sidewalks to make them wheelchair/scooter compliant...by our elementary school...so the traffic is crazy for our little town of 3,500 people.  They are also putting in a round-about....right on the main street (which is also Highway 299)...people are so confused! My husband texted me to say don't come to town today...he had me worried...why..what happened..what am I gonna see???  He really was trying to save me a little bit of craziness...and guess what?  I listened...I didn't go to that side of town (which is all of 2 miles down the road)!  It's so FUNNY how we get use to driving in our little mountain town with now stoplight.  People are up in arms about the round-about!  I guess we'll just have wait and see!

I do have a card for you today...another FALL card (one more tomorrow and I'll get to work on Halloween creations!!

I used the background stamp from the Awesomely Artistic stamp set.  I LOVE this set! If you don't have it you could also use the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (ANOTHER FAVORITE)!  I stamped it in Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey.  I used my Leaflit framelits to cut the Maple leaf from Typeset designer and the small leaf from Cajun Craze cardstock.  I also ran the small leaf through my Woodgrain embossing folder.  The sentiment is from the Happy Scenes stamp set that we used yesterday!  I added a button with a Early Espresso Candy Dot and some Linen Thread for detail!  The card itself is Very Vanilla on Very Vanilla.  I'm really liking that look!




I added just a bit to the inside of the card to make it fun and festive...but simple. You know me...I think it makes the card when you add something to the inside!

This is such a simple card to make...but I just LOVE how it turned out!  Take time to give it a try!  You can use any shaped framelit that you have...there are so many options!  

That's all I have for you today!  I hope to see you back tomorrow!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...