Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 5, 2015

Spooky Hearth and Home

Hello Everyone!  How's your Monday going? Hopin' all is well with you today and that you had a FABULOUS weekend! The only problem is that the weekends go by WAY TO FAST!  My husband was on call this weekend (he's a power lineman) and got called all every day...Friday, Saturday and Sunday...the wind was crazy at times here. That's life in the mountains!

I played out in my workshop this weekend and I want to share a Halloween card that I created with the Hearth and Home Framelit!

I used the Brick Wall embossing folder on  Basic Gray cardstock for the background and attached a piece of Spider Web Doily to the top. I cut the window in Basic Black cardstock using the Hearth and Home framelit. The background of spiders webs is from the Happy Haunting designer paper.  I used the Hearth and Home framelit again to cut the window box in Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  To finish it off I used the Festive Fireside framelits to cut the black cat in Black Glimmer paper and added a pumpkin I made with my 3/4" circle punch and Bird Builder punch. 




The inside of the card is made with a layer of Basic Gray, a layer of Whisper White and another piece of Spider Web Doily...simple, but very cute...and SPOOKY...lol!

That's it for today!  I'm working on my workshop projects which are mostly Christmas...but I'll keep posting Fall and Halloween things too!  I hope you have a FANTASTIC rest of your day!

Thanks for stopping by!

I just wanted to keep sleeping this morning...but had to go to work...saw this, LOVED it, had to share it!!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...