Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wonderland

Welcome everyone!  It's a beautiful day today! It rained all night up here in Weaverville and some this morning (I am so grateful)...but now the sun is out and it's just wonderful!  I was going to go shopping with some girlfriends this morning...but then I remembered I had the vet coming out (yes...our vet does house calls) to give our yellow lab Millie her vaccinations!  I'm so glad I did...I thought she only needed her rabies, but she also needed her three year parvo, distemper...etc.  I wish I had both dogs on the same schedule...it sure would help me stay organized.  We have Millie and we have our son's dog (you know how that goes...they move out and their dog stays...hahaha).  He's a BEAUTIFUL Red Bone hound dog named Dutch.  My son fell in love with Red Bones when he read Where the Red Fern Grows (and watched the movie).

ANYWAY....enough about that!  I HAVE A CARD TO SHARE!

I'm part of a team swap and I signed up to use the Wonderland stamp set. Today I wanted to share what I created!  I cut three pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock 1" X 5"...laid them side by side and stamped my tree image twice.  I sponged the sky in Pool Party ink and mounted them on
1 1/8" X 5 1/8" Mossy Meadow cardstock. Then I attached them to my Crumb Cake card base with dimensionals!  To finish it off I added a piece of 1/8" Striped Ribbon (I totally missed this ribbon in the new Holiday Catalog...and had a hard time finding it today...it's on page 32 you get two 5 yard spools...red and green for $8.00...just in case you can't find it either!)  I added a Home for Christmas button with a piece of Burlap twine I cut from my Burlap Ribbon.


For the inside of the card I kept it VERY simple...just stamping the trees in the right corner and sponging some Pool Party ink for sky! That way you have PLENTY of room to write a special Christmas wish to those you care about!

Thank you so much for following my blog!  I do hope you find inspiration here!  I hope you know how much I love creating and sharing what I create!  Have a FANTABULOUS day! 






~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...