Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Botanical Blooms

Hey there friends!  I hope your week is going well and you are getting caught up from the holidays!  I haven't even taken my Christmas decorations down yet!  I need to get BUSY!  For some reason...I was so tired today that I slept almost all day...I can't believe it! I'm hoping that it's helping me ward some sickness off! I had a workshop Monday night and I wanted to share one of the cards that we made!



I just love the new Botanical Builder framelits! They make the COOLEST flowers!  That's what I used to make this card.  I also used the Handpicked framelits along with the Stake You Claim stamp set (for the THANKS sign).  The colors I chose are Mint Macaron, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.








For the inside of the card I used the Botanical Blooms stamp set.  This can be purchased as a bundle with the Botanical Builder framelits. You know I LOVE to add just a little something on the inside of the card! The perfect touch!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! SORRY I'm so late...and so absent lately!  My kids have all gone home now...only my two youngest ones are here...so life is back to normal!  

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...