Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, February 12, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 12 (6" X 6" Fold-over bag)

Hello...hello!  Are you ready for the weekend? It's been quite a week at my house with birthdays, bake sales, church things, work, Valentine's Day parties and more...it hasn't been a one day at a time kind of week...it's been an hour at a time kind of week.  I have SURVIVED and today is going to be a LAZY day!  

Here is Day 12 of my 14 Days of Love projects...




To make this project you'll need a 6" X 6" piece of designer paper. I used a piece from the Love Blossoms pack.  Score it at 1", 2 3/4", 3 3/4" and 5 1/2".  Turn and score at 1", 4" and 4 1/2". 

I decorated it with Candy Dots, White Bakers Twine, a flower from the Itty Bitty flower punch and a Basic Pearl.  The sentiment is from the Groovy Kind of Love stamp set. My husband LOVES dark chocolate so I filled it with Dove dark chocolates.  He told me this morning that he REALLY LOVES all of my treats! 


Only TWO days of projects left...be sure to come by tomorrow!  ENJOY your FRIDAY and your WEEKEND!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...