Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 13 (You gotta KISS a lot of FROGS!)

Good Morning and Happy SATURDAY!  My daughter and I will be attending a Valentine Brunch this morning...hosted by the men of our church!  It should be a really FUN morning!  I do want to share today's 14 Days of Love project with you first though...it's my sneak peak from a couple weeks ago!

Is he not just the cutest little frog?...or PRINCE? I created him using the Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies, Extra Large Oval Punch and 3/4", 1/2" Circle punches and the Owl Builder punch.  I really wanted it to say Kiss Me...but Sending a KISS was much better as I filled it with Hershey's Kisses!  I also used a piece or Old Olive designer paper from the Brights Paper Stack for his tummy.  The Glimmer heart and Basic Rhinestone add just the right amount of sparkle!  I inked all of the edges to add dimension!  He is so dang cute...I just LOVE him! I hope you try to make one.  Please let me know what you think and post a photo of your creation! If you need supplies just go to my Stampin' Up! store by clicking here!


My daughter really wanted to make these little guys to share with her class as a Valentine treat...so...we made 27 of them! We did not add the belly, simply because (in my normal fashion) we waited til the last minute to start! In my defense...we did have to get through her birthday...and then the hospital gift shops bake sale...and then we wer able to start her Valentines. (See what I meant about hour by hour)! We also left the Sending a Kiss sentiment off...because...well...that's just gross when you are 11! We didn't distress them with ink either. I still think they are ADORABLE!

I have lots of creations in mind to make with this Pyramid Pals Thinlit! I'm planning on ordering a second one so I can cut them faster.  It's a must have...just like the Curvy Keepsake box...I'm having FUN in my MIND thinking of ideas!  

Well...that's it for today!  HAVE a WONDERFUL day...ENJOY your weekend...and find time to CREATE!  Thanks for stopping by!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...