Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

14 Days of Love - Day 9 (Heart Bottle and Bloomin' Love)

Hello Everyone!  Another BEAUTIFUL day here in my quaint little mountain town!  It was in the 70's here yesterday...it almost felt hot!  I got out and went for a hike...so nice to see blue skies and sunshine!  I must admit though...I'm hoping for more snow and rain...we need it so badly...still not out of the drought!  

It's Day 9 of my 14 Days of Love projects and it's so cute!
  
I found these really FUN heart shaped bottles online last year and bought a bunch knowing I would be using them during 14 Days of Love! I filled it with HOT TAMALES!  To decorate the bottle I wrapped Gold Metallic Bakers Twine around the neck of the bottle. I made a tag using the Note Tag punch, the Bloomin' Love stamp set and the Chalk Lines stamp set.  I used Whisper White cardstock and a piece of the Corrugated cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment and the hearts in Soft Suede ink, added a Glimmer heart that I punched with the Itty Bitty Heart punch and tied the tag to the bottle using Linen Thread.  It came together so quick and turned out just adorable.  I love how the tags are layered!

We're getting close to the end....Day 10 is tomorrow...DON'T MISS IT! Thanks bunches for stopping by!  Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!


~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...