Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Party Wishes Happy Birthday!

Good morning crafty friends!  GOSH...it's been a while since I have posted! I have been so busy with kids coming home (to visit)...kids moving...wedding planning...venue exploring...wedding dress shopping...invitation creating...and to TOP IT OFF...my husband is home awaiting surgery. It's so hard to get things done when he is home! I hope all is well with you and yours and you found lots of time to create!


I have a card to share with you today that I saw on Pinterest.  I needed a card for a child...I didn't know what age he was turning or what he was in to...and my creative juices were NOT flowing...so Pinterest was a great help. I used the Party Wishes stamp set for the birthday sentiment. It says Happy Birthday, but I only inked the word birthday.  I punched out the word Happy with the Little Letters Thinlits.  The strips are cut 1/2" x 3" the bottom is punched using the Washi Label punch.  The colors I chose are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Pacific Point. I punched the stars using the Itty Bitty Star punch and the Basic Black background is dry embossed using the Lucky Stars embossing folder.  I painted some Wink of Stella on each of the embossed stars and the punched stars for a little sparkle.  It's hard to see in the photo, but it looks great! 

Now don't forget the inside of your card!  I simply layered a piece of Whisper White cardstock onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock and added some punched stars to the bottom. Of course they are punched in the same color as the front of the card and adhered in the same order! 

SIMPLE and CUTE card!

Well...it's good to be back!  I have a few things up my sleeve to share with you and I'll be out creating more this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS DAY!



~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...