Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sassy Salutations and Timeless Texture Congratulations Card

Good Thursday Morning to you all! I'm heading in to work today to pay bills and then I get to have lunch with a neighbor lady. She is in her 80's and a widow...I try to have lunch with her every Thursday...one week she cooks...one week I bring lunch. I LOVE this time...her stories...her wisdom...her experience! I wish I could do that with my mom but she live so far away...monthly will have to do...cherish that time with friends and family!
I have a card to share with you today that we made in my classes this month!  It's a SIMPLE and quick card to make! The colors I chose are Bermuda Bay and Pear Pizzazz.  

With my sponge daubers I swiped both colors onto a piece of Whisper Whited cardstock. Next I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.  My sentiment is from the Sassy Salutation stamp set...some of my ladies chose the Happy Birthday sentiment and it looked great!  Really, you could use any sentiment! I also used  my Timeless Textures stamp set to stamp the spots and added some Metallics Sequins to bling it up a bit!

Don't forget to add a little dazzle to the inside of your card...it makes it SPECIAL!  

Whoops...I almost forgot...before I put my card together, I used the Punch Corner punch to round the corners of just the bottom corners. SUPER CUTE...SUPER EASY...choose your colors and make one today!




~Today's Thoughts~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...