Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Swirly Bird Pinwheel

Good Morning friends! Happy Tuesday! It's Soup Kitchen day today and I want to get a bike ride in so I have a QUICK post to share with you this morning!

This is the final card we made at my July workshop! I created this card using the Swirly Bird stamp set.  I stamped the image in Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point and added a button in the center with a piece of Baker's Twine tied in a knot and threads separated. The sentiment is from the Birthday Banners stamp set and is stamped in Tempting Turquoise. The Whisper White cardstock that I stamped the pinwheel on is 3" X 3" and the Tempting Turquoise mat is 3 1/4" X 3 1/4".  It's a simple and cute card...with so many possibilities! Think of the colors you can use...how 'bout multiple pinwheels! 

This is a SUPER FUN set...I'll be showcasing it more...I'm CERTAIN!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!  

~Today's Thought~

I really needed this verse today...yesterday was a really tough day! 
I hope it encourages you as it does me!
I really needed this verse today...yesterday was a really tough day! I hope it encourages you as it does me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...