Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 24, 2016

Christmas Stockings

Good morning everyone! Well..it's Monday...and it's POURING...and I'm LOVIN' every minute of it! It's suppose to rain here all week! I did get to watch my son play a double header baseball game yesterday...it was a beautiful day...sunny, but not to hot. Today is a different kind of beautiful...a fire in the fireplace, cup of hot chocolate, watching old movies kind of day!

I have a card to share with you today...a Christmas card...hope you love it! 


I created this card using the Christmas Stockings Thinlits, the Pretty Pines Thinlits along with the Cable Knit and the Brick Wall embossing folders. The sentiment is from the Wonderful Year stamp set. The colors I chose are Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. Gotta love the Red and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper too! Isn't it a super cute card? 

Just an FYI...I made my daughters six week orthodontist appointment last Friday...guess what that date is?!?! DECEMBER 1st...can you believe it....December is less than six weeks away! OH MY!!!!

Well...that's all I have for you today! As always...THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by! Hope your day is smooth and calm...AND I hope you find time to create!



~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...