Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween Scrapbook Page

Hello Friday...you're finally here! I'm headed down the mountain for an oil change and grocery shopping...but first I have another scrapbook page to share with you!

For this Halloween page from years back, I used a piece of designer paper from the Halloween Night specialty paper pack. I heat embossed using Black embossing powder and the Timeless Texture stamp set. I also heat embossed "Halloween" using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set. The really cute pumpkins are made using the Oval Framelits and the same Halloween Night Specialty Designer Paper. The gold button is from the clearance rack. Yes...I'm behind...my son is a freshman in high school now! Boy do I need to get on the ball!

Well...that's it! I'm gonna be cheering on the Chicago Cubs tonight in the World Series (the Giants are still my team)...but I've gotta cheer on this young team! Did you know that I LOVE BASEBALL!?!?!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Don't forget to check back in next week!

~Today's Thought~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...