Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Preserving Memories!

Good Morning friends! Hope your Halloween was rewarding...did you have candy tax? We did not have one trick-or-treater so we have candy left over! My son decided to put his in the community bowl so we didn't have to tax him...giggle and my daughter had fun helping grandma! My husband was called out to get the power back on...it was an odd night!

This week my plan it to share scrapbook pages with you then next week I'll be sharing swaps from OnStage...the SU event I'm going to on Saturday in Phoenix (and I get to hang out with my son who lives there and my oldest daughter is flying out to hang with us too!) Then my plan is to concentrate on CHRISTMAS...cards, treats, decorations and more! I hope you'll follow along!

Here is a simple Easter page (I'm not sure I like my title..it's too small...gonna have to fix it with alphabet stamps, versamark and white embossing powder!) The background is Old Olive cardstock and the designer papers are from the Brights paper stack. I love the White Perfect Accents at the top and bottom of the circle. If this was a girls page I could add some cutesy embellishments...but I'm keeping it simple for the boy! I'm really loving getting back to scrapbooking...so many memories to cherish and preserve! I hope you'll find time to do a page or two throughout your busy week!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a WONDERFUL day! I'll be back tomorrow!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...