Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, December 2, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Gift Bag

Hello friends! I can't believe it's December already! This year has gone by WAY TO FAST and I only have two Christmas presents purchased (one I can't remember where I hid it because I got it two months ago...YIKES)! How's your December going???  Well...I've decided I'm NOT going to STRESS...I'm going to ENJOY!!!

Today I'm gonna share one last project from my November workshops.  I made this for a Facebook Hop in October, but forgot to share it on my blog and the Christmas version is so cute I had to share it!

To make this cute gift you'll need your FAVORITE designer paper. I chose Candy Can Lane from the Holiday Catalog. Cut a 3 1/2" x 12" piece of paper and score it at 5 1/4", 6 1/4" and 11 1/2". Cut a shape in the bottom half using framilts or a punch (I used the Layering Circles Framelits). Fold at the score lines. Fill 3" X 6" Gusseted Cellophane Bag (item 141704) with your gift or candy. I used Puff Peppermints to match the designer paper. Finally staple it into the designer paper so it shows through your opening.  I added some ribbon to the top and some Bakers Twine on the side with a Glimmer star that I cut using the Starlight Thinlit dies. 

These come together so quickly and are a FUN gift!  I hope you'll give this project a try! Post a photo in the comments if you do!!


Well....thanks BUNCHES for stopping by today! I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend! I hope that our family gets to go Christmas tree hunting and I get to start decorating! 

Don't forget about the CLOSEOUT sales that are going on NOW! I need to go shopping too!


~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...