Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, December 30, 2016

Santa's Sleigh and Merry Tags

Hello friends! Friday is here and I hope you have FUN plans to bring in the NEW YEAR!! We usually let each kid have a friend over and have gobs of finger foods (it's so much fun preparing all the goodies)...but this year we're just having pizza, soda, chips and dip.  I needed it to be really easy and that's what the kids (only two at home now) VOTED on!

This is another GORGEOUS, handmade card that I received in the mail this year! It's so fun when friends share their talents with me!  

This card is made with the Santa's Sleigh Thinlits and the Merry Tags Framelits (item # 141835 on sale now for 1/2 off only $12.50 for 7 dies). 

I LOVE the Basic Black on top of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper...then matted on Basic Black again! This combination would look great with either Real Red or Cherry Cobbler...this card is made with the latter!  

Well...that's it for today!  I've decided I'm going to try to make one Christmas card EVERY week so I will be WAY AHEAD for next year! Let me know if you'd like to join me in this challenge! It will be FUN to see what you all CREATE!

As always...thanks so much for stopping by!  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! Stay SAFE as you ring in the new year!

~Today's Thought~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...