Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

14 Days of LOVE - Day 1

Hey there friends! It's the FIRST day of February (can you believe it?) and today I started leaving my husband treats by his coffee pot every morning! I have two kiddos left at home so they are getting treats too!  I'll be sharing with you through Valentines Day...hence the 14 Days of LOVE! I hope you'll join me and be inspired to share a gift or two with someone you love!!


This cute and VERY SIMPLE treat bag holds one Dove dark chocolate heart!  To make it you'll need a 2" X 5 1/2" piece of designer paper. I used a piece from the Sending Love 6" X 6" designer paper pack. Score it at
2 1/2" and 3",  round the corners with your Project Life corner rounder, add your piece of candy and fold it up! I punched two holes at the top and tied a bow using the Silver Natural Trim.  The sentiment is from the Sealed with Love stamp set. I added a cute wooden heart from the Sending Love embellishments.  EASY...QUICK...CUTE...and I still made it to spin class this morning!



Well...that's it for today! Have a wonderful afternoon and evening! THANKS BUNCHES for stopping by...I sure do love sharing with you!

~Today's Thought~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...