Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Fourteen Days of Love - Day 4

Good Saturday Morning to you! It was so nice to sleep in this morning! I'll be quick and to the point so we can all get on with our weekend! Here's my Day 4 LOVE project! 
I love these little boxes! I filled each box with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. You'll need a 6" X 6" piece of designer paper to get started! Again...I used the Sending Love designer paper pack. Score it at 1", 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 5". Turn it and score it at 1" and 5". I tied a bow around the box with Whisper White Thick Bakers Twine. I used the Sweetheart punch to punch a heart from Real Red and Vellum. I embossed the vellum piece with Elegant Dots embossing folder...I just love the look of embossed vellum and Stampin' UP! has THE BEST vellum! It's nice and thick so the embossing shows up beautifully! I poked a hole in the corner of both hearts with my piercing tool and Stampin' Pierce Mat...you can also use your hole punch, but mine was no where to be found in all my mess! I used a piece of Linen Thread to tie the paper hearts and a CUTE wooden Sending Love embellishment to my Baker's Twine bow! Such a simple thing to do and it brings it all together perfectly!

Here it is all scored and cut.  On the side that it is only scored at 1" and 5" you'll cut on each score line up to that 1" and 5" mark.  You can see this in the photo!  Next I cut the sides of the "tabs" at an angle so everything goes together easily without hanging over the edges. You don't have to make this cut...I'm just a little neurotic about my edges!
Here you can see how everything is folded and adhered together.
Here you can see how it closes. 



Well...that's all I have for you today! I hope you'll give it a try! THANK BUNCHES for stopping by today...SATURDAY!!  ENJOY every minute of your weekend!!!

~Today's Thought~







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...