Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Definitely Dahlia

Good Morning everyone! The weekend is here...do you have BIG PLANS??? I'll be working in my shop ALL DAY on Saturday!! It's all painted and now I'm putting it back together! I have to finish by Sunday because I'm having an Essential Oils Make-n-take class after church on Sunday! Thank goodness I'm not in charge...I just have a great place to host the classes! Today...I'm headed to Mount Shasta to watch my son play baseball...but first, I want to share another April workshop card!

For this card I used the Definitely Dahlia stamp. My card base is Whisper White and I cut a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock to stamp on...4 1/8" X 5 3/8". I used Calypso Coral ink and stamped off the side of the paper. I used my Elegant Butterfly punch (which sadly is retiring) to cut a black butterfly and another cut from Cupcakes & Carousels designer paper. I attached the black butterfly with dimensionals and glued the dp butterfly down only in the middle.  Of course I had to add some bling to the card and the butterfly!  The sentiment is from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. Clean and simple look!



I also stamped off the inside of the card and added some more bling! Isn't that a BEAUTIFUL color!  My thought was to grab some envelopes before I left for my workshop so my ladies could stamp off on a corner of an envelope too...wouldn't that be cute!?! Dang if I didn't forget to grab them! That will have to be for another project!  




Well...that's it for today! Thanks for stopping by and letting me share what I love to do with you!  ENJOY every moment of your weekend!!! 

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...