Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

20 Cards in a Tin - Day FIVE - Tasty Treats

WHOOPS....I never pushed the PUBLISH button...it's been sitting as a draft ALL DAY!!! 

Hello everyone! Hope your day is coming along well! I woke up at 4am this morning with a start...thinking I had forgotten my daughters hair appointment yesterday!! This morning I texted our stylist and indeed I had! That's TWICE...two weeks in a row! YIKES...I'm such a scatter brain lately! This is gonna be one expensive haircut once she finally gets it done...if I miss, I still pay because it totally messes up their day...they could have scheduled someone else...and it's the right thing to do! I've decided I REALLY need to learn how to use my phone for more than taking pictures and am determined NOT to miss another appointment! I only have two kiddos at home...not seven...and I'm LESS organized! Maybe that's the problem...I need more chaos to be more organized! Now there's a thought.....

Well...I do have another card from my 20 Cards in Tin class...ENJOY!!!


This cute birthday card is made with the Tasty Treats designer paper.  There is one glossy piece with ice cream cones and one glossy piece with strawberries on it.  I chose the ice cream cone...OBVIOUSLY!!  The card base is Watermelon Wonder. Both the cardstock and the designer paper are retiring on May 31st. The designer paper pack is LOW ON INVENTORY because it's on sale for $7.80 a pack...don't miss out!

I also used the Frozen Treats framelits to make the chocolate ice cream cone adding it to a Stitched Circle (cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits) along with a birthday sentiment! The sentiment is from the Cake Crazy stamp set which is also retiring at the end of the month! 

My daughter actually took this card today to give to a girlfriend for her birthday today. It says CELEBRATE on the inside and has a stamped ice cream cone on the envelope...but she I took her to school before I get a photo! SORRY!

Well...I hope you are INSPIRED to CREATE today....or maybe have an ICE CREAM CONE! Have a wonderful day no matter which you choose! Thanks so very much for stopping by so I can share what I love to do!


~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...