Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, September 21, 2017

Painted Harvest

Hello! How's everything going today? I just got home from work and wanted to post another project from my workshop! It was a FABULOUS workshop...16 ladies joined me for a FUN time of CREATING!! I always have a wonderful time with these gals...they are always so encouraging, love what we make...oh and we had Kahlua Cake...DELICIOUS!!!

Here's another card we made...it's one of my favorites because each one turns out unique! The card base is Early Espresso with the first mat in a piece of 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" Whisper White cardstock. Next is a piece of Wood Textures designer paper measuring 4" X 5 1/4". Cut a 2 3/4" X 2 3/4" piece of Glossy White paper and use the Painted Harvest stamp set to stamp the leaves and flowers. The colors used on this card are Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Garden Green and Early Espresso. I also used my Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker to add dots to the centers of my flowers. The stamped image is matted onto a 2 7/8" X 2 7/8" piece of Basic Black cardstock and then onto a 3" X 3" piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I added some Crushed Curry Ribbon, some greenery and a Touches of Nature embellishment to the front of the card as well. I stamped a partial flower on the inside of the card...but forgot to take a photo...SORRY! It really did turn out BEAUTIFULLY and it's a PERFECT card for the first day of fall!

Hey...thanks so much for stopping by today and allowing me to share another creation with you...it makes me so HAPPY!!! Have a WONDERFUL rest of your day!

DON'T FORGET ABOUT DOUBLE DARLA DAISIES FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!!!

~Today's Thought~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...