Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Card Front Builder Christmas Card - World Card Making Day Project 3

Good Morning everyone! Hope your day is off to a good start! It was a crisp 28 degrees here this morning! The kids are at school...and I have the house to myself! I'm not even dressed yet!! I better get busy...I wanted to get out to my workshop before things start happening...like volleyball games, husband home and youth group! I seem to thrive on chaos and busyness, but TODAY...I am enjoying the peaceful quite of an empty house.  

Today's project is another card we made at my World Card Making Day Event last weekend.

I used the Card Front Builder Framelits to cut the trees from a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Whisper White cardstock. I then embossed it using the Softly Falling embossing folder...leaving room at the bottom for a simple sentiment. I stamped the Merry Christmas sentiment with the Star of Light stamp set, in Cherry Cobbler ink. The background of the trees is stamped with the Marble background stamp. I stamped it in Bermuda Bay ink onto a 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" piece of Whisper White cardstock that I adhered (where it would show through the cut trees) to a 4 1/8" X 5 3/8" piece of Real Red cardstock. Next I tied 1/8" Real Red ribbon around the embossed piece of Whisper White cardstock attached it to the Real Red cardstock with dimensionals. I added a solid tree cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper, using the same framelits, with mini dimensionals. Some of the gals in the class stamped the Marble background in Garden Green or Old Olive ink and it looked GREAT too...more traditional. I LOVED it, but forgot to take a picture. I chose the Bermuda Bay ink because I think it looks cold...like snow and the swirls in the marble give the feel of wind. I know...it sounds CRAZY, but that is how my mind works since becoming a SU demonstrator. I think differently now!

Well...that's it for today! It's not noon yet so I still have time to get dressed before morning is gone!  Thank you all...SO VERY MUCH for taking the time to check out my blog! I hope you are INSPIRED!!!

Have a FABULOUS day!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...