Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Christmas Tags - Tic Tac Toe Challenge

Hello there! Hope you are well! I just spent the morning with a DELIGHTFUL friend who came to help me prepare kits for my World Card Making class scheduled for this Saturday! It was so fun to visit while I prepped! My Stampin' UP! classes have brought some AMAZING people into my life and I am so GRATEFUL!

Yesterday's video demonstrated how I made a tag for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge I participated in last month. Today I want to show you the other two tags I created! The challenge was to make THREE Christmas Tags!

This adorable tag is created with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes framelits and the Hometown Greetings Edgelits dies. First I cut my circle in Glossy cardstock and used my Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo inks to color the sky! I simple dropped a couple drops of each color onto the Glossy cardstock, sprayed it with water (or rubbing alcohol to dry faster). I cut the edgelit from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper then cut it again with the same Stitched Shapes circle that I cut the background with...a perfect fit.  I added ribbon and rhinestone to finish it off! I LOVE it!!
To create this cute tag cut a  2" X 4 1/2" piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock and then the same sized piece of designer paper and adhere it to the Whisper White tag base. I used Merry Little Christmas designer paper. I used the Scalloped Tag Topper punch to cut the top of the tag and added some Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon along with vellum and Old Olive cutouts from the Perfect Pines framelits. For the body, I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to cut an oval frame in Basic Black as well as an oval from the Merry Music Specialty Paper. The tree is cut with the Card Front Builder framelits and Merry Little Christmas designer paper. Of course I had to add Rhinestone Basic Jewels! I LOVE this one too!



Here's a picture of all of the tags together! This was a FUN challenge for me!

I really enjoyed participating in this Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  I has really made me think out of the box! I have two more projects to share with you tomorrow and Friday...I hope you'll join me again to see more ideas that came from this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a GREAT rest of your day!!

~Today's Thought~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...