Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Monday, October 9, 2017

"Make-It Monday" Merry Cafe

Good Morning Everyone!! How was  your weekend? Did you get to make a card on World Card Making Day? I had a TERRIFIC turnout at my event...thirteen ladies joined me for a day of creating and I had ten gals order kits! I did have a couple of no shows and they were missed! I am truly blessed to have wonderful ladies in my life who love to create!  The group made TWENTY Christmas cards...four each of five different designs. I shared one of the cards on Friday and will be sharing the rest this week...don't miss it!

Today is a BEAUTIFUL, but VERY WINDY, Fall day and I have a FALL "Make It Monday" to share with you! ENJOY!!!



"Make-It Monday": Merry Cafe card created with NEW holiday catalog Stampin' Up! products
All images © 1990-2017 Stampin’ Up!® 
 

Supplies:

  • Stamp Sets -  Merry CafĂ© (144965)
  • Card Stock – Early Espresso (119686); Cajun Craze (131173); Very Vanilla (101650)
  • Stamp Pads – Early Espresso (126974); Cajun Craze (126965); Crushed Curry (131173)
  • Misc. – Painted Autumn Designer Paper (144613); Wood Textures Designer Paper Stack (144177); Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine (144354); Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108); Pencil
     
Measurements:  

  • Early Espresso (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
  • Cajun Craze: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”, 2 7/8” x 4 1/8”
  • Painted Autumn Designer Paper: 4” x 5 ¼”
  • Very Vanilla: 2 ¾” x 4”, plus scraps
  • Wood Textures Designer Paper: 3/4” x 4”
  • Crushed Curry Baker’s Twine: 34”

Instructions:

  1. Adhere the Painted Autumn Designer Paper to the Cajun Craze layer. Adhere these layers to the card base.
  2. Lay the Wood Texture Designer Paper strip on the bottom of the Very Vanilla cardstock.  Use the pencil to mark the top of the designer paper for placement of the cups. 
  3. Stamp the small cup image three times across the center of the Very Vanilla cardstock, just above the pencil line. Stamp another cup on a piece of Very Vanilla scrap cardstock.  Cut out the area surrounding the words.  Use this piece as a template and trace it three times on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock.  This will create the new bands for the coffee cups.
  4. Stamp the outline berry image using Early Espresso ink inside one of the traced templates.  Stamp the outline leaf image two times using Early Espresso ink inside one of the traced templates.  Stamp the outline fern image two times using Early Espresso ink inside the traced template. 
  5. Stamp the solid berry image using Cajun Craze ink, filling the outline image from step 4.  Stamp the solid leaf image using Crushed Curry ink, filling the outline image from step 4. Stamp the solid fern image using Early Espresso ink, filling the outline image from step 4. Cut out the traced templates using your scissors.  Adhere them, one over each of the cups. 
  6. Stamp the greeting using Cajun Craze ink on Very Vanilla scrap cardstock. Using your scissors cut out just the words “Hello Fall”.  Create banner tips on each end using your scissors.  Adhere the greeting over the coffee cups using Mini Dimensionals.
  7. Adhere the Wood Textures Designer Paper strip under the cups.  Adhere the Very Vanilla layer to the Cajun Craze layer. 
  8. Wrap the baker’s twine around the layers three times, adjusting it so the strands will lie between the bottom of the cups and the Wood Textures Designer Paper.  Tie in a single knot to secure. Create a bow. Adhere the layer to the center of the card base using Dimensionals.



Well...on with my day! I have today and tomorrow before I leave on a FIVE DAY retreat with a girlfriend! I have lots of chores to do before I go and still need to pack! We're flying so I have to really be particular about what I take! I'll be back tomorrow with Tuesday's Tip...please join me! Have a FANTASTIC DAY!!!

~Today's Thought~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...