Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Sunday, October 1, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR....SALE!!!!

Good Morning! I don't usually post on Sunday's, but it's a new year for Stampin' UP! and I wanted to give you all a heads up about a GREAT sale that begins TODAY...October 1st!!  They really know how to say Happy New Year!!!

First...we are having a PAPER SALE...click on the image below to see which designer papers are BUY 3 GET 1 FREE!



Next...there are some stamp sets and note cards with envelopes on sale! Click on the World Card Making Day image below to see whats on sale. 







Last...buy Fast Fuse Adhesive (item 129026) and get TWO Fast Fuse Adhesive Refills for FREE!!!




Have a wonderful and relaxing day! 


~Today's Thought~








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...