Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Year of Cheer - World Card Making Day Project 5

Hello! How's your morning going? I hope FANTASTIC! I'm heading down the mountain for my class in Redding! I ALWAYS look forward to seeing these ladies! They are a FUN group! We'll be making a couple of Christmas cards and a couple of fall cards...I sure hope they like them! I'm a little worried...things came together pretty smoothly and when that happens it usually means I forgot something...OH I HOPE NOT!!

I wanted to remind you of the Designer Paper Sale going on through the end of October! Don't miss it! Click here to see which papers are on sale and to stock up!!

Today's card is the last card from my World Card Making Day event! I hope you will be INSPIRED!!


This BEAUTIFUL card has a card base of Whisper White and the first layer is Silver Foil paper and measures 4 1/8" X 5 3/8".  I didn't have enough for the class so we used Smokey Slate cardstock. Next is a 4" X 5 1/4" piece of Year of Cheer designer paper. OH HOW I LOVE THIS PAPER!!! Every single piece is beautiful!

I added a Foil Snowflake and a Silver Foil Stitched circle to the designer paper (letting it hang over the right side). Next I used my trimmer to trim it even with the designer paper.  The trees are cut from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper using the Card Front Builder Dies. I added a piece of Silver Metallic Edged ribbon (tying it in a bow). I used the Pretty Pines dies to cut a Dazzling Diamonds bough and a Silver Foil branch. Last I tied some Linen Thread around the bow of the Metallic Edged ribbon and added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels! I just LOVE how it turned out!


0




I so enjoyed my World Card Making Class and plan on making it an ANNUAL EVENT! I had 25 ladies participate...either by joining me at my workshop or ordering kits! It was a ton of prep work, but I ENJOYED every minute of it! 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you find just a bit of time to create! I can't wait to share what we are making in my class with you today...so be sure to come back tomorrow!

Have a FANTASTIC day!


~Today's Thought~




2 comments:

  1. Beverly Ross VierlingOctober 18, 2017 at 9:47 PM

    This is so beautiful. Looks professionally done. Each card you post is better than the last. I am in awe of your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY Beverly! Thank you so much for the encouragement! I LOVE creating!!! I LOVE that you took the time to comment!!! Enjoy your day!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

Let's Chat & Most Adored Tutorials

Hello there! Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Holy cow...I'm still exhausted! I'm heading out for my walk now though and hopin...